The "FILLABLE" Indiana State|
Women's Championship Tournament
|To be able to access the Women's Fillable Tournament Entry Form, you must have the Adobe Acrobat Reader 7.0 or later installed on your computer. Acrobat Reader is available free and can be downloaded here.
The fillable forms were developed for the Internet Explorer 11. Other browsers may not recognize the tab sequence.
2018 WOMEN'S STATE TOURNAMENT COVER & RULES
2018 WOMEN'S STATE TOURNAMENT ENTRY FORM
(Fill out then Print)
- This form is for tournament participants to type in the information, print it, and mail. This form is NOT for completing and submitting electronically.
- There is an option at the top of the "Adobe viewing window" for you to check, and it will accent the fields that could be completed.
- Simply put your cursor in the field box and type your information
- There are drop-down boxes for your first and second choices of tournament dates and time preferred for Team Event, Singles, and Doubles.
- There is a drop-down box for you to indicate your association name.
- Print two copies—one for mailing with the tournament fees and one for your records
- You cannot save this form; it must be printed and mailed with entry fees
- After completing the form, return it with your entry fees to:
Gerri Smolen, Association Manager
4261 Westwood Lane South
Chesterton, IN 46304
(2018 PRINT AND COMPLETE ENTRY FORM)